Voting

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthdays

I turned 22 last moth and had a blast hanging out with the family. Skye was really sweet and made sure I had a great time, like always. He went all out and got me a sweet camera (Canon XSI) and a huge lence so now I can get good pictures of Isaiah before he runs away. . . he hates pictures so I used to only get pictures of his back, but he can't hide anymore, this camera is way faster than him. :)









These are some pictures we took with the new camera.


Skye's mom also had a birthday last month so we all went up to her place, and had a blast hanging out with the whole family. she had the kids go on a treasure hunt she even drew maps and Isiah loved it especially the part where they had to dig in the dirt, that is all he wanted to do for the rest of the day, dig and play with worms he was really proud of himself when he found a worm and he started waiving it all over the place. (I wish I had a picture of that.) we had a hard time getting him away from the dirt. He is such a boy.





My little brother Dan turned 13 on the 25 of August. and Skye pushed his entire face in to the cake. It was hilarious.





0 comments: