Voting

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just for fun

Skye got me a Macbook Pro for Christmas and I am LOVING IT! I still can't believe he got it for me. I guess he really does love me. Haha! Anyway, I was supposed to be studying the other day but since I hate Math, I tried to find ways to avoid it. I ended up playing with iMovie and made this little trailer. I seriously spent less than 30 minutes on it and it's pretty lame but I had fun. So if you have nothing better to do, go ahead and watch it but let this be a WARNING; you won't get the next 1.27 minutes of your life back. EVER! 

ENJOY!



I know, it's super cheesy but it's ten thousand times better than doing math, and in case you can't tell, I am very proud of Micah. 
Just in case you are wondering, I am supposed to be doing math right now but instead I am blogging! Skye is probably going to kill me. He made me promise I would work hard and pass off at least 2 math classes this semester. The goal would be to test into math 1050 I'm currently in Math 950. Yikes! What I should be saying right now, is that I won't have any time for the blog an that you will not be seeing new posts for a while but to be honest I think this math thing only means you'll be seeing lots of new post in the near future. Wish me luck! Math really sucks! ;)  


0 comments: