Voting

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thanksgiving

I love the holidays. I know this post is a bit late but I wanted to post a few pics from Thanksgiving day. I love seeing the boys play with their cousins and becoming good friends. 


Liam and Micah are only six weeks apart. I love watching them play and grow up together. I love those boys!
We wanted to get a picture of these cute boys together but Micah was not in a good mood at all.  He was ready to go home and sleep.

Liam was having a blast though, look at that cute smile! Ky was modeling the whole time. They should be on the cover of a baby magazine. They are SO CUTE!!


Isaiah and Tay are best cousins, they love getting together and playing games. 
They had so much fun!

Isaiah and Nico sharing the good food. I love that Isaiah is always trying to  help his brothers and doesn't mind sharing his food. 

What a good brother!

Micah had just barely learned to sit up on his own and loved exploring  all the new things on the ground. His brothers leave all kinds of things laying around. He found some cheese and looked a bit nervous when I cought him eating it. Silly boys!


I love seeing my parents happy like this!

This is how Nico was looking at me when he asked for some food, he was so hungry.  I love the sad puppy eyes. HAHA!
Skye served his mission in Bolivia and he always talks about SalteƱas and how delicious they are so a few years ago I found a recipe and learned how to make them for him. He begged me to make them for him again this year. They seriously take two days to cook. I spent way too long in the kitchen but it was worth it. He loved them. I won't be making them again for a very LONG time though. 











1 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh man the picture of the three babies is the funniest! I love all our cute family.