Voting

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby # 2 !!


I just realized that we don't have very many pictures of me showing my belly. I had to steal these from my sisters . this was about 4 weeks ago so I was about 27 weeks along. I hate these pictures I look so fat! :(


We are expecting our second baby, and IT'S A BOY !!!! We are so exited and can't wait for him to be here. Isaiah is very exited to be a big brother. We haven't picked a name yet but have thought of a few, if you have any suggestions it's not too late. ;) The due date is August 26th so we still have about 2 months to go. Isaiah is always talking to the baby, hugging him and kissing him all the time and he is very protective too. He is such a great brother already.

Lately he's been bringing his toy and setting them on my belly then he'll talk to the baby and say things like "come play baby" and "push the sword baby, push the sword" if the baby does kick the toys he'll say "good job" then he'll ALWAYS make sure he tells the baby "I love you baby brother" it's the cutest thing in the world, I cant wait for them to meet. They will be best friends, no doubt about it.

A good story to tell and that we'll never forget was before we knew that we were having a boy.
We asked Isaiah what he wanted to have. it went like this:
"Isaiah, do you want to have a boy or a girl?"

"A boy"

" Is it going to be a boy or a girl?"

"A girl...Can I have a puppy??"

I laughed so hard when he said that. He got what he wanted though so we wont need to get a puppy any time soon. :)
The pregnancy has been going great so far. Morning sickness was the worst of it but even that wasn't that bad I guess it could have been worse. So I can't complain too much, it just wasn't fun. Other than the weight gain that I know I can't avoid, everything has been wonderful!!

0 comments: