Voting

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Best hubby EVER !!

He is good looking too!!


I have to brag and tell everyone that I have the best hubby in the universe AND he can cook!!
Last week he decided he would do all the cooking for the week so we got tons of groceries. I was so exited that I didn't have to worry about doing all the cooking, but I didn't expect it to be nearly as good as it was, I mean I knew he would do a good job but this was just amazing. He made some delicious Teriyaki Chicken. He made the sauce from scratch and marinated the chicken in it before cooking it. It was THE BEST chicken I have ever had... EVER !! and that is a big deal for me because I am not a big fan of chicken. I am not just saying that because he's MY husband I really mean it when I say it was the BEST EVER. Words can't even describe it. I have my own personal chef right at home. He is SO good he makes all the fancy restaurants out there look bad. ;)
He set the table too!
The next day he made some ribs those were WAY good too!! the only ribs I ever liked were from T.G.I Friday's but that was before Skye surprised me again. He's done such a GREAT job cooking that I don't think I will ever cook again, I'll just have him take care of that. He's MUCH better at it. I can't wait to see what he's going to make next. He is really full of surprises, I am curious to know how many other talents he has that I still don't know about. I love him SO much. He's always taking care of me, I'm a lucky girl!!

2 comments:

BABA said...

hola hijos me encanta su pagina y todas las fotos que bueno que hacen esto, y quelindas expresiones de amor los felicito.

ahora espero pronto probar las ricas costilla y pollo.

y por supuesto isaias es el mas guapo de todas las fotos.

cuidense mucho les quiero
su apa

Anonymous said...

Davsil,
I am so happy for you and all of your success!! I will keep in touch and would love to come and see you and the babies. How about Ian for your new little one? I like it because of my Ian :) Keep in touch!
Love,
Kathy (Mrs. Carter) :)