Voting

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Spiders

Nico is a tough boy, everyone who knows him knows just how strong and tough he is. Five year olds don't stand a chance against him; just don't show him a spider, don't even say the word. 
We recently found out that he is afraid of spiders, I think his brothers are to blame for that or maybe it's genetic, Skye is also afraid of spiders.
We love to play little pranks on him, I know it seems cruel but if you watch the whole video you will see that even though he is afraid of spiders he kind of likes getting scared, or maybe he is just trying to convince us that he isn't really afraid. 
He was actually tyring really hard to be tough in this video and compared to what I've seen other times, he reacted  very well. I love this little guy. Now, if I could just get Tristan to keep his clothes on. I'm lucky he at least had his pull-up on in this video. He looks like a giant baby! Silly boy.

1 comments:

Hayley said...

I love how nico looks like he is riding the pony as a motorcycle! He is a tough little dude lol